Hey you, our next long-term Intern!
If you’d like to spend your internship in a curious team that creates meaningful work, then we might have a spot for you in our Tallinn office.
Every year we host 3-4 interns from all around the world and it is not rare that we offer a permanent job to some of them. If this sounds like fun, and you’d like to know more, why don’t you send us a letter explaining your motivation as well as your background. You might also find useful information from Erasmus regarding your internship abroad.
Brand Manual is an award winning international service design and branding agency with offices in Tallinn, Stockholm and Maastricht. We build brands and service concepts from the inside out, one touchpoint at a time. From strategy all the way through execution. We tend to attract retail, production, service companies and public organisations with needs that range from research, various workshops, customer experience design, graphic identities, physical and digital environments all the way to internal communication and employer branding (because brands really are built from the inside out).
The fine print, just so it isn’t a surprise:
- you’ve got to have useful skills (research, design or digital);
- you’ve got to be ready for a long-term 2-6 month internship;
- you’ve got to be good at interacting with our team;
- you’ve got to be fluent in English;
- you’ve got be able to handle heavy metal in the mornings, Hungarian folk-music in the evening, dogs running around the workplace and ad hoc office events involving cake and beer. And loads of projects to participate in.