Hey you, Art Director!
If you’d like to work in a curious team that creates meaningful work, then have we got a job for you:
Brand Manual is an award winning international service design and branding agency. We build brands from the inside out, one touchpoint at a time. From strategy all the way through execution. We tend to attract retail, production and service companies with needs that range from customer experience design, CVIs, physical environments, digital environments through packaging all the way to internal communication (because brands really are built from the inside out).
If this sounds like fun, and you’d like to know more, why don’t you send us your portfolio and short (really, we mean it) CV? Let’s meet and chat over a cup of coffee or tea. Confidentially, of course.
The fine print, just so it isn’t a surprise:
– you’ve got to have experience;
– you’ve got to be able to work in teams and lead teams;
– you’ve got to be good at interacting with your clients;
– you’ve got to master your MAC and the programs;
– you’ve got be able to handle heavy metal in the mornings, Hungarian folk-music in the evening, dogs running around the workplace and ad hoc office events involving cake and beer. And loads of work.