Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
Needs don’t change. Needs are basic. The thing that changes is how we satisfy those needs. And, yes, those means of satisfying needs are certainly changing, but perhaps not always in the direction we’d like.
R-kiosk was about to rebuild its business model. In order to carry it through, it needed motivated franchisees. Inspiration starts with a clear service concept: Fast food can be good food.
- This morning our strategist Pello introduced the Brand Manual Academy training program. See more info & sign up her… https://t.co/5xLBTsgM6H 7 days ago
- BM Bulletin #19. This time: Distracted customers | Wendre – the making of global brand | The pursuit of perfection… https://t.co/MTNmPDzapB 15 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #18. This time: We work wrong | Shopping with kids | Glue for business https://t.co/i2ZDov3m1d https://t.co/ETbDjHwMf1 18 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #17. This time: Discussion about happy vs satisfied customers. Leadership Forum. Complexity is an enemy… https://t.co/pTZN6S40eP 21 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do. https://t.co/lBwKw6FE… 23 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do.… https://t.co/QnnPEkINTn 23 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast. https://t.co/0WIwGrqwAY #serv… 27 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast.… https://t.co/UySMj3bRg3 27 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 2 months ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 2 months ago