Brand Manual is 6 years old.
How did that happen?
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
We build brands by improving your customer’s experience one touchpoint at a time.
I recently had the good fortune of living and working in Stockholm for a change. The change didn’t last long, but it was as refreshing as being punched in the face by the north wind – very.
- @daniellloyd1 a cold one. 9 hours ago
- RT @rufflemuffin: We choose #servicedesign because we cannot directly design experiences. We can create services that provide an experienc… 19 hours ago
- RT @MeGustafo: geniaalne! #TallinnAirport http://t.co/zACmYjUrkk 1 day ago
- RT @kaarelmikkin: Service design is way of thinking, not a process. #heurekamoment #servicedesign 2 days ago
- If customers get what they want in a manner reasonable to them, they’ll be happy to return. #servicedesigncake http://t.co/AWbxEOj6Je 3 days ago
- Today the competitive advantage comes from how companies do things. More: http://t.co/yYjTNRUM3L #servicedesigncake http://t.co/Sczurk91KH 4 days ago
- Time is money. Wasted time is wasted money. http://t.co/f3rY1KuY8X 4 days ago
- RT @brandmanual: Thank you @janeoblikas! Get your book: http://t.co/yYjTNRUM3L http://t.co/c3pe7S8Iy9 4 days ago
- AWS Summit - Stockholm #aws http://t.co/Fjg23S5b3g 5 days ago
- RT @kaarelmikkin: Exchange program for @brandmanual people kicked off well, i dare to say. Enjoy the fairy tale from @JennyliHS http://t.co… 7 days ago
- Kundens upplevelse är den viktigaste aspekten av ditt varumärke. #servicedesign http://t.co/HryE2aq0SB http://t.co/hhojl8ijRb 1 week ago
- RT @kaarelmikkin: When it rains, it pours. Literally. #busstop #usability #fail http://t.co/Fr6JOJIxq8 2 weeks ago