Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
There are several storms blowing across the business landscape. The one everyone talks about is digital. The other one on people’s lips is “customer experience” and being “customer centric.” The third one, perhaps not as acknowledged, is how easy it has become for the customer to switch from one brand to another. Put these three […]
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 2 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 2 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 5 weeks ago
- RT @IDEELLARENA: Möt @SofiaBrandstrom @ovellemark och Alf Westelius 6 sep i höstens första strategiforum om digital kompetens. https://t.co… 5 weeks ago
- The Service Design Award 2016 shortlist is out and we're on it! :) The winners are announced on Oct 27. https://t.co/aASbDyvew2 9 weeks ago
- Läs om #servicedesign, #AI och #bots i senaste numret av Brand Manual Bulletin. https://t.co/ZdRztEmaRO https://t.co/BhcOnZAt72 15 weeks ago