Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
It's a 100 year old cheese producer, collectively owned by Estonian milk farmers. Focusing on export had left it virtually unknown on the local market. How do you get it back to the top?
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 6 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 12 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 12 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 15 weeks ago
- RT @IDEELLARENA: Möt @SofiaBrandstrom @ovellemark och Alf Westelius 6 sep i höstens första strategiforum om digital kompetens. https://t.co… 15 weeks ago
- The Service Design Award 2016 shortlist is out and we're on it! :) The winners are announced on Oct 27. https://t.co/aASbDyvew2 19 weeks ago