Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
To improve the customer experience, you must first see and feel, what the customer is going through. In short, you must empathise. Once you can see the service or product through the customer’s eyes, and really understand what is good and bad, then you can begin to improve it. Not before. Empathy is hard. In […]
R-kiosk was about to rebuild its business model. In order to carry it through, it needed motivated franchisees. Inspiration starts with a clear service concept: Fast food can be good food.
- Superheroes Estonia is a growth mindset driven entrepreneurship & leadership program for 13-17-year-old girls to... https://t.co/m7rXo8cdYN 3 days ago
- First we take Daugavpils, then we take Berlin! Today we had a wonderful workshopping day with folks from local... https://t.co/iqBU1QvyHX 6 days ago
- A few thoughts on Data, Research and Business Analysis from Analysis Disruption conference. Thank you Nortal for... https://t.co/BgJqYKQmrl 1 week ago
- RT @MetacanvasApp: Complement your Business ModelCanvas with a simplified Customer journey https://t.co/kJPUaKtQ3k from @brandmanual https… 3 weeks ago
- Õnnesoovid! 🎉 https://t.co/sGG3UTOr9b 4 weeks ago
- RT @SDNetwork: Brand Manual won 2016's #ServiceDesignAward for Best Commercial Project. A #throwback with @kaarelmikkin: https://t.co/LiRkl… 4 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do. https://t.co/lBwKw6FE… 1 month ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast. https://t.co/0WIwGrqwAY #serv… 1 month ago
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 2 months ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 2 months ago