Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
For every effect, there has to be a cause. When a product is bad, you can reverse engineer and find out where it went wrong. But when a service doesn’t turn out right, the organisation shrugs its collective shoulders and proceeds as if nothing has happened, while writing of a 100 million $something investment, convinced […]
R-kiosk was about to rebuild its business model. In order to carry it through, it needed motivated franchisees. Inspiration starts with a clear service concept: Fast food can be good food.
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do. https://t.co/lBwKw6FE… 23 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast. https://t.co/0WIwGrqwAY #serv… 27 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 2 months ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 2 months ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 2 months ago