Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
Last year we took a very close look at our own organisation. We also analysed how we handled client projects, and what we like about working, and what not. The resulting project management methods and tools were summarised in 8 principles, which is what guides our working method today. We think that they could be useful for you, too.
Every year Brand Manual has been working with the country's president. The goal is to showcase something extraordinary about Estonia. This year’s theme is what's the secret behind the strength of this small country.
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 12 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 17 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 17 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 21 weeks ago
- RT @IDEELLARENA: Möt @SofiaBrandstrom @ovellemark och Alf Westelius 6 sep i höstens första strategiforum om digital kompetens. https://t.co… 21 weeks ago
- The Service Design Award 2016 shortlist is out and we're on it! :) The winners are announced on Oct 27. https://t.co/aASbDyvew2 24 weeks ago