Brand Manual Bulletin
Stay abreast of the latest in the intersection between service design, communication and uncommon sense.
Seventy-one percent of business leaders...
… believe that customer experience is the next corporate battleground.
Service design is the new marketing
Technology is transforming our lives and for your company, competitive advantage no longer comes from what you do, but rather from how you do it. Quality is universal. To really engage customers, you have to deliver a better customer experience.
Pursuing optimisation and efficiency is admirable, if it is balanced with innovation and customer insight. But when optimisation becomes a technical pursuit, then what should be the real goal of optimisation, delivering greater value to customers, is often lost in translation.
- BM Bulletin #19. This time: Distracted customers | Wendre – the making of global brand | The pursuit of perfection… https://t.co/MTNmPDzapB 2 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #18. This time: We work wrong | Shopping with kids | Glue for business https://t.co/i2ZDov3m1d https://t.co/ETbDjHwMf1 5 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #17. This time: Discussion about happy vs satisfied customers. Leadership Forum. Complexity is an enemy… https://t.co/pTZN6S40eP 8 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do. https://t.co/lBwKw6FE… 11 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #16. This time: Hire for Values. BM is 8! And the unintended consequences of what we do.… https://t.co/QnnPEkINTn 11 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast. https://t.co/0WIwGrqwAY #serv… 14 weeks ago
- BM Bulletin #15 for your consideration. Human behaviour. Chief Destruction Officer. Podcast.… https://t.co/UySMj3bRg3 14 weeks ago
- Brand Manual Bulletin #13 is hot off the press! https://t.co/vdGwAVMI3P https://t.co/Y6fdUqVpbR 20 weeks ago
- RT @brandmanual: Unbelievable? Yes! Great work by both teams - whoop-whoop! #sdgc16 #servicedesign #winner https://t.co/EOexmm0zyl 1 month ago
- RT @brandmanual: How far can you take a book store? Pretty far, actually. #servicedesign https://t.co/DozjcG9IvH 1 month ago
- RT @brandmanual: BM Bulletin 6 is out! Persuasion to experience, design awards and @Insly changing insurance. https://t.co/cOj4WnpKu7 https… 1 month ago
- BM Bulletin 5 is out! Read about the pitfalls of digitalisation, @Produktion2030 and more. https://t.co/ahqLwp2jEj https://t.co/TfWey7DHH8 1 month ago